Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Want to know what's new on the Webmaster Central YouTube channel? Here's what we've uploaded in the past week:
Matt Cutts answered a new question each day from the Grab Bag:
- What are some best practices for moving to a new CMS?
- Is over-optimization bad for a website?
- Will having my software listed in low-quality directories harm my website's ranking?
- Can the geographic location of a web server affect SEO?
- Will I be penalized if all of my Sitemap URLs have the same priority?
We'll get you started on this batch of videos with Matt's tips for targeting your site to a specific region:
You can leave comments letting us know how you liked the videos, and if you have any specific questions, ask the experts in the Webmaster Help Forum.