Monday, January 24, 2011
As you're working to increase your traffic with Webmaster Tools, did you know that you're also able to monetize this traffic with Google AdSense ?
Google AdSense is a program that enables webmasters like you to display relevant ads on your websites and earn revenue. It gives you access to Google's vast network of advertisers. After a quick and easy set up, AdSense is designed to help you start showing ads on your site that fit in with your audience, while allowing you to earn money from the unique content you've created.
A key factor in understanding the opportunities you have with AdSense is understanding the traffic you have coming to your site. Webmaster Tools and other Google tools, such as Google Analytics, provide you with the insight to identify who your visitors are and where they're coming from. You're working to bring more people to your site and optimize your most successful pages to boost overall traffic. You can use this information with Google AdSense to display ads that are targeted to your traffic and better suited to match the content on your most successful pages. For example, you can use Webmaster Tools to identify how often your pages appear within Google search results. Knowing these to potentially be your most visible pages, you can use AdSense to display optimized ads on these pages.
Take a look below to see what different AdSense ads can look like.
|Text Ad - Medium Rectangle (300x250)||Video Ad - Medium Rectangle (300x250)|
Why use Google AdSense ?
- Earn revenue from relevant and engaging advertising that enhances the user experience of your site.
- You're in control , protecting your brand by customizing the size, location, and type of ads that appear.
- Gain insight with the powerful integration of Google Analytics and AdSense, helping you easily identify trends and factors that influence the earning potential of your website.
- Simple and easy to set up. Just add a few lines of code to your site and you're ready to start showing ads.
- No risk. No obligation. There's no minimum term of commitment.
Sign up and monetize your website with Google AdSense.
You can also learn more about Google AdSense in the AdSense Help Forum.