A Structured Data File (SDF) is a comma-separated values file used by Display & Video 360 for bulk retrieval and management of resources. You can download and upload SDFs through the Display & Video 360 UI. SDFs can also be generated and downloaded using the Display & Video 360 API.
An SDF file is of a format specific to a version and Display & Video 360 resource type. Supported format versions and file types
The following rules apply to all Structured Data File formats:
- The first row of the file is always a header row containing the column names.
- Except for the first row, all non-missing string values are in quotation marks.
- Missing values are left blank.
- For types marked as a list, expect the following:
- The list is a collection of strings.
- Each string is separated by a semicolon.
- A trailing semicolon follows the last string in the list.
- For types marked as a list of lists, expect the following:
- The list of lists is a collection of lists.
- Each sublist is enclosed by parentheses.
- Each sublist is separated from other sublists by a semicolon.
- A trailing semicolon follows the last list.
The following versions and file types are currently supported: