"The big benefit of working with Google has been connecting with mentors. The last month and a half we've done more tech development than we've ever done before."
CEO & Co-Founder, Gringgo
Whether you're focused on a specific geography, industry, group, or cause, an Accelerator can help take you from idea to reality with support, mentorship, product credits, insights, and more.
During the program, you'll also receive training, leadership development opportunities, and the chance to share your solutions with demos.
What is the value of an Accelerator?
- Develop: Solve a key technical challenge for your startup with Google experts. Receive strategic support and feedback on product design, growth, and founder leadership. Use Google product credits as you scale.
- Learn: Improve your skills through remote and in-person events, one-on-one and group learning sessions, and technical sprints. Gain access to experts, technical mentorship, and training to help you succeed.
- Network: Meet with industry and Google experts to solve core business challenges. Excel with project partnerships, resources, and access to a network of peers.
What are your Accelerator programs?
Accelerators operate within specific geographies, industries, groups, or causes. For a full list, visit the program page.
Who should apply to an Accelerator?
Each Accelerator program has specific requirements.
- For Google for Startups Accelerators, high potential Series A to growth startups should apply.
- For the Indie Games Accelerator, you must be a registered developer on Google Play and be the developer of the game you are submitting for review.
- The Google.org Impact Challenge Accelerator covers a different focus for each class. Follow Google.org for more information on upcoming classes.
How do I apply to join an Accelerator class?
Each Accelerator program has its own application process and deadlines. Search for a program that fits your location, identity, or specialty and look for details on the dedicated page.
What are Accelerators' values?
Google is committed to significantly improving the lives of as many people as possible. Accelerators work to support that in various ways:
Crisis response and economic recovery
Accelerators support startups that work on solutions related to crisis response or the post-crisis economic recovery of a specific region. Accelerator alumni have also contributed to economic growth by hiring over 60,000 employees worldwide.
Founders from diverse communities remain underrepresented in the tech startup ecosystem because they often lack the resources required to launch their business. The pandemic further amplified structural barriers and disproportionately impacted underrepresented groups. Google is committed to Accelerators that specifically support underrepresented founders around the world. Visit the programs page to see what's available in your country.
A sustainable future
The following Accelerator programs are committed to supporting developers, startups, and nonprofits focused on solving the world's most pressing challenges, including sustainability:
- Google.org Impact Challenge on Climate
Part of an ongoing partnership with Google.org, the program partners with nonprofits working to make the world a healthier and more sustainable place.
- Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change
This program partners with technology-enabled startups that use AI and machine learning and are focused on solving issues related to climate change.
- Google for Startups Accelerator: Circular Economy
This program is designed to bring the best of Google's programs, products, people, network and technology to those working towards a waste-free world.