The client library for Java is hosted on GitHub and distributed through Maven. It offers several features to help you use the API, including easier management of credentials and creation of Google Ads API service clients.
The library requires Java 1.8+.
- Getting started
- Setup instructions for the library.
Instructions on configuring OAuth2 credentials for the library using different authorization flows.
- OAuth desktop application flow
- How to get OAuth2 refresh tokens for desktop apps.
- OAuth web application flow
- How to get OAuth2 refresh tokens for web apps.
- OAuth service account flow
- How to use OAuth2 with service account credentials.
- Build from source
How to build the client library from source.
- Configuration file format
How to specify Java properties.
How to set up logging.
- Field masks
How to use field masks in update operations.
- Resource names
Form and usage of resource names in the API.
- Proxy configuration
Configure a HTTP(S) proxy.
- Long-running operations
Run long-running operations.