You're all set!
Billing has been enabled for your selected project.
To enable billing, we'll guide you through the Google Cloud Platform Console to complete a few tasks:
- Create or choose a project
- Set up or choose your billing profile
- Enable billing on your project
The Time Zone API uses a pay-as-you-go pricing model.
How usage and billing work under the pay-as-you-go model
- The Google Maps Platform APIs are billed by SKU.
- Usage is tracked for each Product SKU, and an API may have more than one Product SKU.
- Cost is calculated by: SKU Usage x Price per each use.
- For each billing account, for qualifying Google Maps Platform SKUs, a $200 USD Google Maps Platform credit is available each month, and automatically applied to the qualifying SKUs.
Pricing for the Time Zone API
Requests for the Time Zone API are billed under the SKU for Time Zone.
SKU: Time Zone
A Time Zone SKU is charged for requests to the Time Zone API.
|MONTHLY VOLUME RANGE
(Price per REQUEST)
|0.005 USD per each
(5.00 USD per 1000)
|0.004 USD per each
(4.00 USD per 1000)
|Contact Sales for volume pricing|
Other Usage Limits
While you are no longer limited to a maximum number of requests per day (QPD), the following usage limits are still in place for the Time Zone API:
- 500 requests per second (QPS).
Manage Your Cost of Use
To manage your cost of use of the Google Maps Platform APIs, you can set daily limits to all requests to any billable API.
To view or change daily billable limits for the Time Zone API, do the following:
- Go to the Time Zone API Quotas page in the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- From the projects list, select a project.
- In the Requests section, on the Requests per day line, click the edit icon, then enter the preferred total billable daily quota, up to the limit (if any) specified by Google.
If your API usage reaches your billable limit on any given day, your application will not be able to access the API for the remainder of that day.
- Managing your billing accounts
- Modify a project's billing settings
- Viewing your cost trends with billing reports
- Setting budgets and alerts
- Capping API usage
- Optimization Guide for Google Maps Platform
- API Key Best Practices
Premium Plan Customers
For more information, see Premium Plan Usage Rates and Limits.