encoding and decoding of paths are handled by the static methods
decodePath in the
See the Encoded Polyline Algorithm
Format for information about the encoding scheme.
Click this interactive map to add polyline coordinates. Use the results to obtain an encoded polyline for use in your application.
- Click on the map to place the first location of your polyline. You can drag the marker to adjust the location.
- Click the Add Location button to add the location to the Locations list.
- Repeat for each location on your polyline.
- The polyline encoding appears in the Encoded Polyline
- Click the Delete All Locations button to clear the Locations list before decoding a new polyline.