To begin using the Omnichannel API, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- Business channels must accept UPI and be verified merchants by NPCI/banks.
- Ensure that you have the details required to accept payments using UPI ID with your bank.
- Ensure that you have all of the required APIs from your bank to check the status of a payment.
- You must register with Google Pay for Business in India.
- You must whitelist your email account by contacting your Google representative.
- After whitelisting your email, enable the APIs for your project using
the below steps:
- Go to the Google API Console.
- From the menu bar, select a project or create a new project.
- To open the Google API Library, from the Navigation menu, select APIs & Services > Library.
- Search for "NBU Payments API". Select the correct result and click Enable.
- Create a service account in the Google API Console.