This section contains release notes for the Driver SDK for iOS.
v2.1.0 (October 10, 2022)
- Bug fixes and documentation updates.
v2.0.0 (July 26, 2022)
Removed the Terminal Point Service, which includes:
Support for iOS 12 is now frozen. The minimum iOS version is now 13.0.
We are freezing support (deprecating) for iOS 13 in the 2023 major version updates for Driver iOS SDK. The minimum iOS version supported will be iOS 14, starting in June 2023. Customers should prepare by changing the minimum version support flag in their code before they update.
v1.1.0 (April 28, 2022)
- Changed all instances of
trackingID. The old property still exists for now but is deprecated.
- Added the typedef
GMTSFleetEngineIDString, which is an alias for
NSString. The use of this typedef indicates the affected string must follow the general restrictions on FleetEngine ID strings.
v1.0.5 (March 28, 2022)
Internal bug fixes.
v1.0 (November 29, 2021)
The minimum supported iOS version for this release is 12.0.
Cleaned up DriverAPI interfaces
Removed Objective-C public initializer from
Updated methods names with completion handlers
Method signatures in
Changed from the
VehicleStops API change
getRemainingVehicleStops API change
remainingVehicleStops property has been deprecated and replaced with the
Authentication API changes
- Removed unnecessary properties from the
GMTSServiceType has been deprecated. You now only need to get claims for the
vehicle ID and task ID in
authorizationContext:(nullable GMTSAuthorizationContext *)authorizationContext
(void)fetchTokenWithContext:(nullable GMTDAuthorizationContext *)authorizationContext
AuthorizationContext to a class with properties, and removed
Added crash detection during SDK initialization. There is also an option to opt
out by using the
setAbnormalTerminationReportingEnabled: API on
Freezing support for iOS 12 - Oct 18, 2021
In response to changes in our internal dependencies, we are freezing support for iOS 12 in an upcoming major version of Driver SDK for iOS.
Driver SDK for iOS v2.0 or higher will only support devices running a minimum of iOS 13. Earlier SDK versions will continue to support iOS 12.
If your dependencies in CocoaPods or Carthage do not specify a version number, Xcode will load the newest version and new builds of your app will not support iOS 12.
Be sure to specify a version in your application's build dependencies in order to control when you raise the minimum supported OS for new versions of your app. See examples of specifying a version in Maps SDK for iOS documentation. See the guidance on app maintenance best practices.
v0.3.0 Beta (August 30th, 2021)
- Last Mile Fleet Solution support for creating delivery vehicles.
- Last Mile Fleet Solution support for creating and updating delivery tasks.
- GMTSServiceType now represents the tokens needed for vehicle or task operations instead of Fleet Engine services. See the migration guide.
- GMTDDeliveryDriverAPI is now initalized with a GMTDDriverContext object. See the migration guide.
- Added GMTDDeliveryVehicleManager.
- Added GMTDDeliveryVehicle.
- Added GMTDDeliveryTaskManager.
- Added GMTDCreateDeliveryTaskRequest.
- Added GMTDUpdateDeliveryTaskRequest.
v0.2.0 Beta (July 9th, 2021)
- Last Mile Fleet Solution support.