To publish an app listing, take the following steps:
- If you haven’t already, set up a Google Cloud project.
- In your Google Cloud project, fill out the OAuth consent screen, create your
OAuth 2.0 credential, and submit your app for OAuth
- All public apps that access Google APIs must verify that they accurately represent their identity and intent as specified by Google’s API Services User Data Policy. Depending on the scopes your app uses, you might need to undergo a more thorough OAuth verification process. Learn more about OAuth API verification.
- If you change any of the details that appear on your OAuth consent screen after your app is approved, you need to have your app re-verified in order for the updates to be published to your OAuth consent screen.
- Enable and configure the Google Workspace Marketplace SDK.
If you want your app to be available publicly, submit it for app review.
Otherwise, if you want your app to be available to only your organization, it doesn’t need to be reviewed.
Once your app passes OAuth verification and app review, the app listing becomes live in the Google Workspace Marketplace, or for Chat apps, in Google Chat.