If you have specific questions not addressed by our community or documentation, you can contact us. Before you send your request, make sure you don't have one of these questions:
- Languages: For the list of locales for which you can develop Actions, see Languages and locales.
- Actions Console: To capture logs and troubleshoot issues using the Actions Console, see Troubleshooting Your Actions.
- Review process information: When you deploy your Action, it first goes through our policy and technical review. After it's approved, you receive an email notification and your Action will be available to users. Smart Home Actions would require an additional device testing process after passing our policy and technical review, which involves shipping your device to a testing site. For all device testing questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pricing: Check pricing for Dialogflow, Firebase, and Google App Engine
- Google Cloud Project ID: See this topic for information on finding your Google Developer Project ID.
- Legal information: If you have copyright questions or any other legal questions, contact our legal team.
- Early feature access: Fill out this form to let us know what you're building and to get early access to features.
- Dialogflow: If you have questions about Dialogflow features or need help troubleshooting Dialogflow agent behavior, visit the Dialogflow support page.
If you still have questions, fill out the form below to get support for Actions on Google.
You must sign in to access this page.