The Google Pay API enables fast, simple checkout within your app, giving you convenient access to hundreds of millions of cards saved to Google Accounts worldwide.
How it works
When a user taps the Google Pay payment button, they’ll see a payment sheet that displays the payment methods saved to their Google Account and optional fields such as a shipping address. Users can then quickly select a payment method and shipping address (optional), or they can add new information.
Perform the following steps to get started with the Google Pay API:
- Review and adhere to our Google Pay API Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
Look through the supported processors and gateways list to find the reference documentation for your payment processor or gateway.
- Review and adhere to the Google Pay Brand guidelines.
- Complete the Tutorial and Integration checklist.
- Request production access to the Google Pay API.
- Ensure that your Android device has Google Play services version 18.0.0 or higher.