You can use the Restaurant Status Report to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues when the Order Online button doesn't appear on Order with Google for your restaurant.
Restaurant Status Report allows you to view the status of individual restaurants in Google, as well as view aggregated information about your restaurants and their statuses. The tool has four sections:
- Filters: Here you can filter the report by restaurant name, restaurant ID, and status.
- Chart: A pie chart that shows a status summary of your restaurant entities in Order with Google. For the description of each status, see Status meanings and how to fix issues.
- Restaurant count by status table: A table that shows a summary of each
restaurant status. This table contains the following columns:
- Status: The restaurant status.
- # Restaurants: Number of restaurants with this status.
- # Offering Takeout: Number of restaurants with this status that have takeout service.
- # Offering Delivery: Number of restaurants with this status that have delivery service.
- Restaurant list table: Here you'll find the detailed list of your
restaurants, their serving status, and other important information about the
restaurants. This table contains the following columns:
- Restaurant ID: The restaurant's ID from your data feed.
- Restaurant Name: The restaurant name from Google Business Profile (for restaurants that weren't successfully matched, this will be "MISSING").
- Restaurant Name in Feed: The restaurant name from your data feed.
- Status: The status of the restaurant. For details on how to fix issues, see Status meanings and how to fix issues.
- Delivery Supported: Indicates whether the restaurant has enabled delivery service.
- Takeout Supported: Indicates whether the restaurant has enabled takeaway service.
- Order Food Link: A direct link to the restaurant's Order with Google page.
- Error Details: Additional details about an error during ingestion. For example, if a restaurant's status is "Duplicate restaurants," this will be the ID of the duplicate restaurant in feeds.
Restaurant status and how to fix issues
|Status||What it means||How to fix|
|No issues||There are no issues with this restaurant.||Not applicable.|
|Menu missing or has an error||The menu entity is missing or has an error during ingestion.||
|Restaurant missing or has an error||The restaurant entity is missing or has an error during ingestion.||
|Unable to match to a valid restaurant in Google's database||This occurs when a restaurant entity in your data feed is not able to match to a valid restaurant in Google's database.||
|Service missing or has an error||The service entity is missing or has an error during ingestion.||
|Temporarily disabled from feeds||The restaurant is in data feeds, but its service has been disabled.||Send an incremental update or batch ingestion to set the service
|Restaurant opted out of OwG||The merchant isn't enabled on the Order with Google platform because they previously chose to turn off the Order Online button with the instructions at Set up, turn on, or turn off the “Order online” button.||Reach out to your merchant and ask them to turn on the Order Online button with these Set up, turn on, or turn off the “Order online” button.|
|Restaurant opted out of Provider||The merchant disabled Order Online using the instructions at Set up, turn on, or turn off the “Order online” button. for this provider on the Order with Google platform because they reported that they did not have a business relationship with the provider.||Reach out to your merchant and ask them to turn on the Order Online button for the provider using the contact form here.|
|Marked as closed on Google||The location shows as permanently or temporarily closed on the Google knowledge panel.||Merchants can follow the instructions for How to set business hours or mark a closure in order to mark the location as reopened on their Business Profile.|
|Duplicate restaurants||This means that multiple restaurant entities from your data feeds are matched with the same restaurant in Google's database.||
|Duplicate services||This means that multiple services of the same type (delivery or takeaway) from your data feeds are linked to the same restaurant in Google's database. Example: Two delivery service entities are configured for the same restaurant in your data feeds.||Update your data feeds to make sure that each restaurant has no duplicate delivery service or takeaway service.|