In order to launch, you must be approved by Google. Google evaluates your readiness based on the following criteria:
- Inventory ingestion: Each of the
Menuentities are >95% successfully ingested in production data feeds.
- Automated integration test: Each of the applicable test conditions are >95% passed. The automated test must use the production data feeds that you want to launch and your production fulfillment endpoint.
- Partner User Acceptance Test (UAT) signed-off: You must confirm that you have successfully completed your own UAT and submitted at least five successful orders in the Alpha testing.
- Mystery shopping: Google might perform mystery shopping to verify your integration. If this is required, your Google consultant will reach out to you.
- Fulfillment quality: The Checkout requests, Submit Order requests, and Order Fulfillment rates must be more than 95% successful.
- Ordering experience: There must be no critical issues that affect the ordering experience.
- Fulfillment experience: There must be no critical issues that affect actual order fulfillments.
- Escalation contacts: You have registered your team's contact details on the Partner Portal as instructed in the initial account setup guide.
- Real-time updates: Real-time updates must be implemented for restaurant closing, hours changed, and item out of stock. All real-time update requests must be ingested in production with 95% success rate.
When you have met all of the launch readiness criteria, contact your Google consultant.