You can download CSVs with supported geotargeting criteria below.
- Unique and persistent assigned ID. In the API, these criteria are of type
- The name of the geotarget.
- Canonical Name
- The constructed fully qualified English name consisting of the target's own name, and its parents' names. This field is meant only for disambiguating similar target names--it's not supported in any API fields.
- Canonical Parent ID
- The criteria ID of the direct parent that defines the canonical name of the geo target. For example, if the current geo target is "San Francisco", its canonical name would be "San Francisco, California, United States" thus the canonicalParentId would be the criteria ID of California and the canonicalParentId of California would be the criteria ID of United States.
- Parent Ids
- A comma separated list of criteria IDs of all parents of the geo target ordered by ascending size.
- Country Code
- Country code as defined by ISO 3166-1 alpha-2.
Please contact The Nielsen Company directly for DMA data.