Stackdriver lets you view the request and response messages to your fulfillment actions such as Checkout, Submit Order, and Async Order Updates. Stackdriver logs the payloads, errors and warnings, which can help you monitor and debug your Ordering End-to-End integration.
To view the log history, follow these steps:
- In the Google Cloud Platform Console, go to Stackdriver > Logging > Logs.
- Select your existing project at the top of the page.
- Use the drop-down lists to select Google Assistant Action as the resource to see food ordering logs. You can filter the logs by timestamp or search by keyword.
You can learn more about how to navigate your project's logs at Viewing logs in the Stackdriver documentation.
Filter logs for a specific Ordering End-to-End transaction
- In the Stackdriver Logs page, filter the logs by the information available to you to help identify a transaction such as Google Order ID and Action Order ID.
- Expand the logs and look for the value of trace and copy the conversation ID:
- Filter the logs using the conversation ID. This will return all the checkout and submit order request and response messages related to the transaction.
- Find the Action Order ID from the submit order response and include it to the filter to see the logs for the Async Order Update calls.