This page contains information about getting started with the Blogger API v3 by using the Google API Client Library for Python. For more information, see the following documentation:
- Browse the PyDoc reference for the Blogger API v3.
- Read the Developer's guide for the Google API Client Library for Python.
- Interact with this API in your browser using the APIs Explorer for the Blogger API v3.
The blogger sample can help you get started by using the client library.
- Operating systems:
- macOS X
- Python 2.7, or 3.4 or higher
Install the client library
You can either use a package manager or manually download and install the Python client library:
Use pip or setuptools to manage your installation. You might
need to run
- pip (preferred):
pip install --upgrade google-api-python-client
easy_install --upgrade google-api-python-client
- Download the latest client library for Python.
- Unpack the code.
python setup.py install