Please read through the following integration eligibility criteria before beginning an integration. Partners must meet the following requirements to be eligible to integrate with Reserve With Google's end-to-end integration.
While the following requirements are necessary components of eligibility for the Reserve with Google program, meeting the requirements does not guarantee a partner will be eligible to integrate or go live with Reserve with Google.
General Platform Requirements
- Partners must collect and handle all merchant and user data, including any personally identifiable information, in a manner compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other applicable privacy laws.
- Partners must be authorized to make bookings on behalf of their merchants.
- Partners must have a direct and active business relationship with all merchants enabled on Reserve With Google.
Partners must have direct access to merchants' availability/time slots in real time (ie. partners must be able to respond to availability requests from Google in less than 1 second).
- Special case: We do support reservations that require asynchronous confirmation from the merchant, but the reservation flow must be based on an available time slot. Partners must have real time availability, i.e. through merchant online systems, even if it requires confirmation from the merchant to finalize the reservation.
Partners must have comprehensive inventory for their merchants. Merchants with partial or distressed inventory may not be eligible.
Partners must have 30 days or more of merchants' availability.
Partners must support online cancellation of bookings.
Partners must be able to provide accurate pricing data for the cost of services.
Partners must be able to meet the Reserve With Google technical integration requirements.
Partners must abide by Reserve with Google's merchant and services eligibility.
Partners must abide by Reserve with Google’s support and maintenance guidelines.
Additional Requirements for Dining
- For partners enabling online dining waitlist, the partner must be able to provide accurate and up-to-date wait times.
- For partners enabling online dining waitlist, the partner must be able to send confirmation and status updates to users via SMS.