- Motion tracking, which shows positions relative to the world
- Anchors, which ensures tracking of an object’s position over time
- Environmental understanding, which detects the size and location of all types of surfaces
- Depth understanding, which measures the distance between surfaces from a given point
- Light estimation, which provides information about the average intensity and color correction of the environment
“The whole team was incredibly enthusiastic about trying the Geospatial API. We [had] the idea for a world scale alien invasion game for more than 3 years and we were waiting for the right tech to become available to finally start making it a reality… Augmented Reality. And when we got Geospatial and started checking it the results exceeded our wildest expectations greatly!"