The Media Actions integration requires you to provide a feed of entities, which represent the media content in your catalog; for examples, TV shows, movies, songs, albums, and more. You, as a provider, have the following responsibilities:
- Create a feed (in JSON) that contains the required details of each entity in your catalog.
- Host the feed on a server or a cloud storage service and allow Google to fetch the feed regularly.
- Keep the feed up-to-date as your catalog is updated.
- Verify that all the items in the quality checklist are completed.
Before you create a feed, we suggest you spend time to understand the Media Actions requirements and gather all the necessary information in one place.
To collect information about your media content, follow these steps:
- Identify the entity types of the content in your catalog.
- Collect the ID, URL, and name of the content.
- Identify the relationships among the entity types.
- Collect the metadata of the content.
- Identify the platform-specific deep links of the content.
- Identify the access requirement of the content.
- Identify the price of the content.