Open the Cookies pane
- Open Chrome DevTools.
Click the Application tab to open the Application panel. The Manifest pane will probably open.
Under Storage expand Cookies, then select an origin.
The Cookies table contains the following fields:
- Name. The cookie's name.
- Value. The cookie's value.
- Domain. The hosts that are allowed to receive the cookie. See Scope of cookies.
- Path. The URL that must exist in the requested URL in order to send the
Cookieheader. See Scope of cookies.
- Expires / Max-Age. The cookie's expiration date or maximum age. See
Permanent cookies. For session cookies
this value is always
- Size. The cookie's size, in bytes.
- Secure. If true, this field indicates that the cookie can only be sent to the server over a secure, HTTPS connection. See Secure cookies.
- SameSite. Contains
laxif the cookie is using the experimental SameSite attribute.
- Priority. Contains
highif using depreciated cookie Priority attribute.
Use the Filter text box to filter cookies by Name or Value. Filtering by other fields is not supported.
Edit a cookie
The Name, Value, Domain, Path, and Expires / Max-Age fields are editable. Double-click a field to edit it.
Select a cookie and then click Delete Selected to delete that one cookie.
Click Clear All to delete all cookies.