To help riders clearly understand their rights and responsibilities, make sure your Terms of Service (ToS) follows these guidelines:
- Do not use tracking tags and pixels.
- Do not use images.
- Do not override the font family or face for the body of the ToS.
- Do not use colors.
- Do not incorporate forms, input elements, or rider interactions.
- Only use the following HTML tags to format the page:
<style>for inline styles, not
In addition, keep the following in mind:
- Only text or HTML MIME types are supported.
- It is okay to bold and italicize text.
- It is okay to use links.
- There is no ToS length requirement, but we recommend you aim for brevity.
- The maximum font size for headings is 24 px.
- Headings must be less than 10% of the total characters in the ToS.