Learn how to create a brand and upload a logo in Partner Portal.
Partner logos are surfaced to users as part of the flow to accurately describe where the inventory originates from. Uploading logos is a mandatory step in completing your integration, so please follow the instructions below.
Adding a brand and logo
Partners may use a single brand or multiple brands across their inventory. If multiple brands are used, each brand should have its own logo and corresponding metadata.
A brand contains
- Terms of Service
- Merchant Signup URL
- Country-specific URLs can also be specified which overrides the brand-level URLs based on the location of the merchant.
Instructions to create a brand:
- Login to Partner Portal
- Switch to 'Sandbox Environment' in the top environment switcher.
- Navigate to the ‘Brands’ tab within the Partner Portal .
- Click on the pencil icon after hovering over a brand to add a logo to an existing brand or click ‘Add Brand’ to create a new brand.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button to select a logo file for upload.
- Confirm that the logo passes all requirement checks.
- Press ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the menu to save your changes.
- Once you have confirmed the logo is correct, switch to 'Production Environment' in the top environment switcher and replicate steps 1-6.
This section describes the guidelines to follow when you create assets for your logo listing on Reserve with Google.
Creating a Logo
When you create your artwork, ensure it conforms to the following requirements:
- Final size: 512 px x 512 px.
- Logo should be placed in the middle of the 512px x 512px square with max size of 384px x 384px
- Note: Effective draw space is 384px x 384px
- Format: 32-bit PNG.
- Color space: sRGB.
- Note: No transparent background is allowed
- A logo can have any background color that follows the partner brand guidelines
- The background color should cover the entire 512px x 512px area
- The artwork must be placed within the 384px x 384px drawspace at the center.
- Max file size: 1024 KB.
- Shape: Full square.
- Reserve with Google dynamically handles masking.
- Radius is equivalent to 20% of icon size.
- Shadow: None.
You should design your logo to be 512px x 512px, but the icon asset work should only populate the 384px x 384px centered space. It is recommended to use keylines as guidelines and position your artwork elements on a keyline grid. After the asset is uploaded, Reserve with Google dynamically applies the rounded mask to ensure consistency across all icons and logos.
Example of a logo:
Reminder: 1. Use the center asset space (384px x 384px) as the background when you deal with minimalistic artwork. 2. Use the keylines as guides when you position artwork elements, such as logos.
Do not force your logo or artwork to fit the full asset space. Instead, use the keyline grid to position it.
If shapes are a critical part of a logo, do not force the artwork to go full bleed. Instead place it on the new keyline grid.
If possible, pick a background color for your asset that's appropriate for your brand and doesn't include any transparency.
Do not deliver assets with rounded corners. Reserve with Google dynamically applies a corner radius and border to logos. This ensures consistency when the icon is resized across different UI layouts. The radius is equivalent to 20% of icon size.