This page gives you guidance on how to create, modify, and delete brands that are associated with your account. You must upload at least one brand prior to launch.
- Brand name: The name of the brand, which will be visible externally to users.
- ID: Every brand must have a unique ID associated with it. Brand IDs are alphanumeric strings. Upon account creation, a default brand is also created, and this brand's ID is represented by an empty string.
- Merchant sign up: URL to the brand's merchant sign-up page.
- Terms of Service URL: URL to the brand's terms of service page.
- Logo: See specific logo requirements below.
Every merchant that you submit to Reserve with Google by data feeds or API requests is strictly associated with a single brand. If the brand ID is left unset, a merchant is associated with the default brand.
Defining multiple brands is optional. It is recommended if your business manages multiple user-facing brands, or if your business operates in multiple countries that each have their own unique branding.
The requirements to upload a logo for an integration are the following:
Although brands and their associated attributes are defined per environment, it's generally recommended that you keep your brand definitions synchronized between your Sandbox and Production Environments.
Each brand can have its own logo and country-specific URLs.
The requirements to upload a logo for a starter integration are the following: