- Action ID
Launch a feature of the app. This intent is especially useful to help users navigate to features within your app which may be otherwise be difficult to find, or require multiple taps to get to.
Inline inventory for this built-in intent can only be tested for a period of 6 hours after a preview is created or updated. Update the test tool preview or create a new preview to reset the 6 hour time period.
You must specify entities for
- Locale support
Functionality Locales Preview creation using App Actions test tool en-US, en-GB, en-CA, en-IN, en-BE, en-SG, en-AU, es-ES, pt-BR User invocation from Google Assistant en-US, en-GB, en-CA, en-IN, en-BE, en-SG, en-AU, es-ES, pt-BR
- Example queries
en-US, en-GB, en-CA, en-IN, en-BE, en-SG, en-AU
- Open Youtube history.
- Open ExampleApp ExampleFeature.
- Abrir el historial de Youtube.
- Abre ExampleFeature en ExampleApp.
- Abra o histórico do Youtube.
- Abra ExampleFeature no ExampleApp.
- Recommended fields
- The following fields represent essential information that users often provide in queries that trigger this built-in intent:
- Inventory availability by field
- Inline inventory
- JSON-LD sample
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-05-30 UTC.